Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cerazette?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone heard of or taken the Minipill Cerazette? I do not think it is available in the United States because Organon (but company) has not applied for FDA approval yet. However, from what I have found through extensive research is that it is very highly praised in the UK and has had some extremely successful studies done in Germany. I plan to be living in Germany by the time I will need it, so availablity will not initially be a problem for me.
Cerazette, like other Minipills, has expressed that it is safe to take while breastfeeding due to its lack of estrogen. It contains a synthetic Progestogin called Desogestrel and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or first had experience with the pill or something like it.

Thank you!

by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
stickyfingers
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

i took a mini pill when i was nursing...dont know what the name was...lol So i am probably no help, do you have a specifiic question? i am usually pretty sensitive with birth control but had no problems with this.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I take the mini pill sometimes now (when I remember...which us rare...lol). I don't know what it's called though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:20 AM

never heard of it

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM
I've never heard of it, but hopefully someone else can help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)