Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Essure vs. ParaGard. What is your take?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

So, I went to my OB/GYN today. I got a lot of information on Essure and ParaGard. I don't want any more children. I love my dd, and me and dh are very happy with one child. We have considered dh getting a vasectomy too. I know that Essure is more permanent, but ParaGard can cause heavier periods. I already have some pretty nightmarish periods so I'm not sure about ParaGard, but I like that ParaGard can be reversed. I would like to get some feed back from women that have had personal experience with one or both forms of birth control. I'm also totally done with hormonal birth control. I just don't think my body can handle it. I've been on bc for along time, and I'm just done with it. Hormonal bc makes me sort of crazy. LOL. Well, not REALLY crazy, but it does greatly impact my moods and I just don't want to mess with hormonal bc anymore. I also don't want to have to worry about taking anything in or out like a NuvaRing or a diaphragm. Thank you ladies. I really appreciate any feed back you can offer.

by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Here's a BUMP

3brown1blue
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)