Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Plans

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I am doing laundry and trying to figure out what we are having for dinner.

heather4511
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Watching the packers and being lazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Well, MLK day is tomorrow and since my dh and I both work for schools we are off! He has to go to the dr tomorrow and we went shopping yesterday so today is our lazy day! I woke up, showered and made breakfast! In a bit I am going to go bake some brownies and cook dinner. We are having Chicken with red wine sauce, baked potatoe, sauted mushrooms, brussel sprouts and corn on the cob. As you can tell we prefer different veggies lol! I finished a book up and plan to start a new one. We are going to watch Shamless and Once Up A Time tonight and try to play Mortal Kombat on X box later! I need to pick up, not so much clean but here and there stuff. I am trying to save it for tomorrow but I am so picky! So, thats our Sunday! Dh planned on not going anywhere today but I sent him out for syrup, corn, and brownie mix earlier lol!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Did you finish the book club book?

Quoting Pammi86:

Well, MLK day is tomorrow and since my dh and I both work for schools we are off! He has to go to the dr tomorrow and we went shopping yesterday so today is our lazy day! I woke up, showered and made breakfast! In a bit I am going to go bake some brownies and cook dinner. We are having Chicken with red wine sauce, baked potatoe, sauted mushrooms, brussel sprouts and corn on the cob. As you can tell we prefer different veggies lol! I finished a book up and plan to start a new one. We are going to watch Shamless and Once Up A Time tonight and try to play Mortal Kombat on X box later! I need to pick up, not so much clean but here and there stuff. I am trying to save it for tomorrow but I am so picky! So, thats our Sunday! Dh planned on not going anywhere today but I sent him out for syrup, corn, and brownie mix earlier lol!

mrsnoble2004
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Went to a birthday party for a 3 year old. Now home relaxing

Pammi86
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
No! I still have to get to it but I read fast so I will catch up in no time! I had a crazy last few weeks!

Quoting goddess99:

Did you finish the book club book?

Quoting Pammi86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
We didn't even leave the house today. Things have been crazy busy so its nice to have a down day.

I even managed to read a few chapters of the book club book. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I went to church, picked dh up, went out to inlaws house for lunch, came home and did dishes/laundry. Yippee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)