Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mental breakdown!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
  • 9 Replies
How can he keep making me cry and not care?!!! We have been together 5 yrs and he just keeps doing this to me!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

From your previous posts it really sounds like he is not the guy for you. You deserve better and hopefully some day you will find that man.

Kristin42010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Thanks. I was actually trying to talk to him about things and he told me I'm a horrible person. I don't understand. If it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't have stuck around this long.

Quoting goddess99:

From your previous posts it really sounds like he is not the guy for you. You deserve better and hopefully some day you will find that man.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM
:((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry mama! I hope things get better.
Some of the things you have said make abuse red flags pop up for me. If that's the case... Its probably better to move on. Though its not always the easiest choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strungoutmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

trust me, if you have gone over all your options, he won't get counseling ect. Do not stay because of the kids.  I do not know how old they are I did not see your original post but believe me the kids no more that you think they do.  They are also just as stressed as you are.  I know this because of my mom and dad were the same way. Once my mom left my dad, things became alot calmer, relaxed, and we started having fun as a family again.  But my dad was mental and physically abusive too.  I do remember mom thinking about maybe leaving when he was just verbally abusive but stayed because of us kids, Later as I got older she explained to me more what happened and why she took so long to leave and it was for us.

I told her to not EVER feel quilty for that. I told her as I lay in bed at 10 years old is why does she let my dad do this and not just take us and leave.

When the time is right for you to leave if that is what you choose you will know it.  There are all kinds of different programs to help you as well. Try calling 211 on your phone, that is a list of different agencys in your area that can help you with all sorts of things. Housing, food, state insurance for your kids if you need it, womens shelters ect.

Just keep your head up, and know we are all here for you if you need shoulders to cry on, or ears if you just need to vent

candimalice
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I'm sorry you r going thru such a bad time with him!! Things aren't so good with mine either, if you'd like message me and we can talk! >>hugs mama<
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristin42010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM
The hardest thing for me is my kids. They are only 21 months and 14 wks! :( I went threw alot with my mom and dad too so I can only imagine how my kids feel. You can tell dd senses something isn't right because she is acting up alot. I just don't think I have any more fight left in me for our marriage to work. I wish I did because I love him so much. I deserve better then this though and so do my kids. :(

Quoting strungoutmom:

trust me, if you have gone over all your options, he won't get counseling ect. Do not stay because of the kids.  I do not know how old they are I did not see your original post but believe me the kids no more that you think they do.  They are also just as stressed as you are.  I know this because of my mom and dad were the same way. Once my mom left my dad, things became alot calmer, relaxed, and we started having fun as a family again.  But my dad was mental and physically abusive too.  I do remember mom thinking about maybe leaving when he was just verbally abusive but stayed because of us kids, Later as I got older she explained to me more what happened and why she took so long to leave and it was for us.

I told her to not EVER feel quilty for that. I told her as I lay in bed at 10 years old is why does she let my dad do this and not just take us and leave.

When the time is right for you to leave if that is what you choose you will know it.  There are all kinds of different programs to help you as well. Try calling 211 on your phone, that is a list of different agencys in your area that can help you with all sorts of things. Housing, food, state insurance for your kids if you need it, womens shelters ect.

Just keep your head up, and know we are all here for you if you need shoulders to cry on, or ears if you just need to vent

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristin42010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I hope things get better for you! :(

Quoting candimalice:

I'm sorry you r going thru such a bad time with him!! Things aren't so good with mine either, if you'd like message me and we can talk! >>hugs mama<

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candimalice
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
So do I and I hope things work out for you as well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)