Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Desperate for like minded moms!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM
  • 30 Replies

Hi there,

Just introducing myself. I joined the site to hopefully find local (or virtual) moms who I can connect with and relate to. Despite living in CO for 7 years, it's been a struggle to find genuine friends like me and with whom I can open up. I am hoping to change that and develop a group of support.

Thanks,

Rosalie

by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danielsmommy10
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Hi, Rosalie,

I'm Elena, 31 years old and a mom to a wonderful 2 year old boy.  I live in Northern California and love it here.

Looking forward to getting to know you.welcome

moms rock Elena

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Welcome to the group.

pristine729
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Hello... 30 year old mom here from Massachusetts. Mommy to a little boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi Rosalie, I'm Janet. Welcome to the group! We have a great group of ladies here. I would love to get to know you. :-)

rbwaskey
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Hi danielsmommy10,

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm from Nor Cal too (Modesto)! It's great to see a fellow Californian on here. I really miss home so much and making friends in a "new" state has been a challenge. I look forward to seeing what this site is all about. :)

Rosalie

rbwaskey
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Sorry for the double post. I'm still learning how the site works. I can't wait to get to know you all. :) Not really sure where to start to do that.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Welcome to the group.

BekaBug
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:05 PM

hey. welcome. im Beka. im 24. i live in Germany w/my dh, our 2.5yo dd, 9mo ds and im 16 wks pg w/dd2. :)

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping,  anti-vaccinating, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering, home schooling, army wife., and mommy to an all natural little girl. and an intact little boy. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy and army wife kind of woman.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Hello and welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Hi and welcome! My names Pam and I'm from MONTH! I have one dd who's 8 months old. : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)