Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Desperate for like minded moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there,

Just introducing myself. I joined the site to hopefully find local (or virtual) moms who I can connect with and relate to. Despite living in CO for 7 years, it's been a struggle to find genuine friends like me and with whom I can open up. I am hoping to change that and develop a group of support.

Thanks,

Rosalie

by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
othermom
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Welcome! I am Danelle. I live in Oregon and have three kids ages 8,6 and 2

rbwaskey
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Ladies, thank you for your replies. Everyone has made me feel so welcome. This is the most "mother to mother" conversation I have had in months!

MonkeysGrammy
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hello There & welcome! I joined the site for the exact same reason! I am 38, I have 3 amazing boys 20, 17 & 14! I also have a 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter (my Monkey!) I moved to Fl about 4 yrs ago & have not been able to make any real friends either. On this site I have made more friends than I ever could have hoped for! my name is kelly, but I'll answer to just about anything!!

Quoting rbwaskey:

Hi danielsmommy10,

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm from Nor Cal too (Modesto)! It's great to see a fellow Californian on here. I really miss home so much and making friends in a "new" state has been a challenge. I look forward to seeing what this site is all about. :)

Rosalie

Daisypath Anniversary tickersmonkeygrandmaMonkeysGrammy

3brown1blue
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Hi hun, welcome. I'm Samantha and I live in NH; I have two kids and I'm married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigressLily
by Member on Jan. 28, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I'm the same. I've been in MI for almost 2 years and not very social out in the real world, though I shine while online lol. Hope you can get lucky and find a few good friends =D

mommyb168910
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Hi Rosalie, I am a stay at home mom with 5 kids. I have 3 step kids and 2 of my own. Welcome :)

momma4life1976
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Hi Welcome to the group, we have a great group of ladies here.. I am Jennifer mom of 3 2 boys ages 16,10 and a little princess 3 months old

jesusgirl76
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hi Rosalie.  I'm 35 years old. I have a 16 month old daughter and another little girl on the way. I'm in Idaho now, but originally from San Bernardino, CA. Welcome to Cafemom.

BigMama925
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Hi! I'm Estefania,31, mama of 2boys(9,3yrs old) 1girl(1yr) and 3 stepsons(13,11,4yr old) We live in the east bay area in cali. Im also new here. Welcome! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutumninOhio
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Hi Rosalie!  I know exactly how you feel - I just moved to Ohio and have nobody up here except for my DH (who I think wants a break from me occasionally!).  I thought that it would be easy to make "mommy friends" but have struck out so far...  Feel free to reach out to me - I would love to be friends!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN