Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Desperate for like minded moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there,

Just introducing myself. I joined the site to hopefully find local (or virtual) moms who I can connect with and relate to. Despite living in CO for 7 years, it's been a struggle to find genuine friends like me and with whom I can open up. I am hoping to change that and develop a group of support.

Thanks,

Rosalie

by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
othermom
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Welcome! I am Danelle. I live in Oregon and have three kids ages 8,6 and 2

rbwaskey
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Ladies, thank you for your replies. Everyone has made me feel so welcome. This is the most "mother to mother" conversation I have had in months!

MonkeysGrammy
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hello There & welcome! I joined the site for the exact same reason! I am 38, I have 3 amazing boys 20, 17 & 14! I also have a 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter (my Monkey!) I moved to Fl about 4 yrs ago & have not been able to make any real friends either. On this site I have made more friends than I ever could have hoped for! my name is kelly, but I'll answer to just about anything!!

Quoting rbwaskey:

Hi danielsmommy10,

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm from Nor Cal too (Modesto)! It's great to see a fellow Californian on here. I really miss home so much and making friends in a "new" state has been a challenge. I look forward to seeing what this site is all about. :)

Rosalie

Daisypath Anniversary tickersmonkeygrandmaMonkeysGrammy

3brown1blue
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Hi hun, welcome. I'm Samantha and I live in NH; I have two kids and I'm married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigressLily
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I'm the same. I've been in MI for almost 2 years and not very social out in the real world, though I shine while online lol. Hope you can get lucky and find a few good friends =D

mommyb168910
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Hi Rosalie, I am a stay at home mom with 5 kids. I have 3 step kids and 2 of my own. Welcome :)

momma4life1976
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Hi Welcome to the group, we have a great group of ladies here.. I am Jennifer mom of 3 2 boys ages 16,10 and a little princess 3 months old

jesusgirl76
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hi Rosalie.  I'm 35 years old. I have a 16 month old daughter and another little girl on the way. I'm in Idaho now, but originally from San Bernardino, CA. Welcome to Cafemom.

BigMama925
by Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Hi! I'm Estefania,31, mama of 2boys(9,3yrs old) 1girl(1yr) and 3 stepsons(13,11,4yr old) We live in the east bay area in cali. Im also new here. Welcome! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutumninOhio
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Hi Rosalie!  I know exactly how you feel - I just moved to Ohio and have nobody up here except for my DH (who I think wants a break from me occasionally!).  I thought that it would be easy to make "mommy friends" but have struck out so far...  Feel free to reach out to me - I would love to be friends!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)