Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

wtf why is he lying to me???

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • 26 Replies
DH recieved 2 parking tickets, which I knew about, due to the arse that lives upstairs parking his car at tgw ass end of the driveway and not pulling in until late at night...thus forcing DH to leave his car out on the street.

Anyways he told me he paid for tgw first parking ticket...well apparently he didn't. This isn't the first time he has lied to me about money. Now I'm wondering about what else he has lied to me about???

I'm flipping livid. =_=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:35 PM

=( men suck sometimes

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I would definitely say something to him.

3brown1blue
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:46 PM
I'm waiting, impatiently, for him to get home. Grrr. I'm thinking that I shouldn't even make him a special birthday cake tomorrow for him ... =_=

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I would definitely say something to him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Yes they most definitely do. I'm also going to try and get the money from the Guy upstairs. He's the one that caused these tickets anyways but GE doesn't speak English =_=, so that means I'd have to rely on DH to tell the Guy and DH seems to lie a lot and he's too chicken sh*t to confront someone...of course his accounts of confrontation always happens, coincidentally, when I'm not around.

Quoting goddess99:

=( men suck sometimes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lusyl95
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:49 PM
He should not have to lie over a simple parking ticket! I would be wondering too! I think you need to sit him down and let him know, he's not a very good liar! Best wishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Thanks hun. My problem is that I get mad very easily. O_o

Quoting lusyl95:

He should not have to lie over a simple parking ticket! I would be wondering too! I think you need to sit him down and let him know, he's not a very good liar! Best wishes!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Yes they most definitely do. I'm also going to try and get the money from the Guy upstairs. He's the one that caused these tickets anyways but GE doesn't speak English =_=, so that means I'd have to rely on DH to tell the Guy and DH seems to lie a lot and he's too chicken sh*t to confront someone...of course his accounts of confrontation always happens, coincidentally, when I'm not around.

Quoting goddess99:

=( men suck sometimes

3brown1blue
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Apparently he already paid the first ticket. I swear the world is "conspiring" against him...or atleast he's making it sound like it is...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Sorry! Talk to him! He owes you an explanation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Maybe he scared to be honest with you, like a child! Because of your harsh reaction! Let him wear the pants! Do you guys share car? If not he ain't paying tickets, he get a boot on his car, he has to catch the bus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)