Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

wtf why is he lying to me???

Posted by   + Show Post
DH recieved 2 parking tickets, which I knew about, due to the arse that lives upstairs parking his car at tgw ass end of the driveway and not pulling in until late at night...thus forcing DH to leave his car out on the street.

Anyways he told me he paid for tgw first parking ticket...well apparently he didn't. This isn't the first time he has lied to me about money. Now I'm wondering about what else he has lied to me about???

I'm flipping livid. =_=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Replies (21-26):
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Sorry, it just sounded like you were being a little harsh. I don't know whole story! I'm single, but was in an abusive relationship for years. Not saying any abuse going on with you guys. I judged too quickly! But your response was civilized and mature. I would've responded harshly. Hope you guys work out your differences.

Quoting 3brown1blue:

May I ask why you replied to me that way???

Quoting hopealways4019:

My reply was harsh, thank for replying with kindness. I don't know, him you do

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Unfortunately he can't take a his because he works about 30 minutes away in another state. Idk I mean he's turning 27 tomorrow...no time to be childish.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Maybe he scared to be honest with you, like a child! Because of your harsh reaction! Let him wear the pants! Do you guys share car? If not he ain't paying tickets, he get a boot on his car, he has to catch the bus.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Na my DH is a cuddle puppy lol. He'd never hit me.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Sorry, it just sounded like you were being a little harsh. I don't know whole story! I'm single, but was in an abusive relationship for years. Not saying any abuse going on with you guys. I judged too quickly! But your response was civilized and mature. I would've responded harshly. Hope you guys work out your differences.

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting hopealways4019:

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Unfortunately he can't take a his because he works about 30 minutes away in another state. Idk I mean he's turning 27 tomorrow...no time to be childish.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Maybe he scared to be honest with you, like a child! Because of your harsh reaction! Let him wear the pants! Do you guys share car? If not he ain't paying tickets, he get a boot on his car, he has to catch the bus.

ShirreeM
by Member on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Pammi86:

Sorry! Talk to him! He owes you an explanation!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Happy to hear no violence in relationship, have a nice night

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Na my DH is a cuddle puppy lol. He'd never hit me.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting hopealways4019:

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting hopealways4019:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Me too!

Quoting splatz:

To me lying is a zillion times worse than the truth ever could be.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you work it all out. I'm sure you will.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN