Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hello everyone, i want to Let you all know im new here and looking to connect with other moms and families. I have a 4yr old autistic son. I live in lex. ky. Im active in fundraing for autistic kids and service dog training for autism. I and my husband run two of our own businesses as well. I look forward to chatting with all of you. Have an awsome day.  :)

by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Replies (11-11):
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Yay for another Stl mama in the group! :)

Quoting MommaMays2:

Yes well I have heard of it haven't been there im little west of eureka (6 flags)

Quoting MommaMays2:

I too from stl nice to meet you I am dawnn 25 3yr old daughter and 3 m old son

Quoting Pammi86:

Hello and welcome! My name is Pamela and I'm from St. Louis, MO! I have one daughter named Olivia who is 8 months old! My dh and I have been married almost four years, will be in May! I work at a after school program with kids K-3rd grade! How awesome that you do fundraising for autism! I nannied for a family who have three boys who are all autistic and right now one of my 2nd graders is a severe case. I really think its a great thing your doing by spreading awareness and helping raise money for these children! I think they are little geniouses and in most cases aren't given the proper education or chance they deserve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN