Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

A little friendly advice.

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have made not necessarily a mistake, but anyway, I have a 7 month old baby. I had him sleeping in his own bed up until 4 months when he had woken up with a very high fever once. He had breathing problems so his doctor said he had to sleep upright and near by so i could hear him breathing. Well long story short, I can't get him back in his own bed. Letting him cry it out isn't really an option because I also have a 4 year old in the next room who is a very light sleeper.
I would like some friendly advice and tips so I can have my bed back to share with just my husband:)

by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Tough one. I'm not sure, I've not had to deal with it. But I guess my advice for any parent is when it's time to buy a regular bed for your child buy a double or full size, that way if anything happens to them and you feel as though you need to be with them at night - You can sleep in Their bed.

Good luck. I know we have some co sleepers in this group. Someone should be able to help you out.

Crystalyn123
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

You're just gonna have to suck it up and let him cry it out. Your other child may not be able to sleep well and you may miss some shut eye, also, but after a couple of days things will be back to normal. It's just one of those hazardous episodes with kids that you can't, and shouldn't, avoid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN