• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well looks like no work for me today...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

I forgot my phone at home this morning in my mad dash to get out the door. Ah, no big deal I thought. I hadn't heard anything from my mother-in-law by the time I walked out the door so I figured I was cool. Nope. I drove to her house only to see the flashing lights of an ambulance.

As some of you know, Lilly has a LOT of health problems. She's on oxygen, has a feeding tube, etc etc. Yesterday afternoon we took her to the urgent care clinic due to a fever that wouldn't drop. All the tests came back fine and they were still waiting on one for strep, I believe. They discharged her since she was doing fine on 2 liters of oxygen. Sometime during the night, Lilly's oxygen levels started droping and my mother in law spent all night trying to get them to come up. When she failed to get them above (I think) 75, that' when the ambulance was called.

So now I'm home since I can't go to the ER with them. My SIL is driving the van up and MIL was going with the EMTs. I will update as soon as I hear anything.

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Scary. =(

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Hope things get better hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Well since I'm mobile now I can't edit my post. So here's my update:

Lilly has pneumonia and a respiratory virus. She has been admitted to the hospital and last I heard, she's on 1.5 liters of oxygen. Mil says she may be home tomorrow or Friday... But we shall see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Oh man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)