Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Putting it off...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 28 Replies

What are you putting off doing?

I soooo need to straighten the basement Ugh but it's a huge job and I want to do it alone (so I can throw stuff away and donate, without arguing).

I have also been putting off making a meal plan which bothers me.. But I just don't know how to start. My dd is gone alot and everyone likes different things... =|

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetmissy_05
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Laundry, dishes.

Katherine696997
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Quoting sweetmissy_05:

Laundry, dishes.

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM
A lot of things...still sick and having problems with the breathing because of being sick...so ugh...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I should be picking up the clutter and washing bedding/towels.  Buuut...everyone in the fam is sick except me so I've been on snot duty all day and I'm exhausted from being up all night with DS.  

To get started with meal planning, sit down and write down everything you make for meals.  Everything.  Separate it into categories, breakfast, lunch and dinner.  You'll constantly add to this as you remember different meals and try new recipes.  Don't go into detail like adding the sides.  Just write down the main course.  Then just have everyone pick from that.  That's what we did to start.  Be realistic, out of say 14 days, pick 10-12 meals.  Less if you eat out more, more if you don't.  Leave a couple days a week for leftovers.  :)

foreverof4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM

toddler tantrumFolding laundry uggg I dont wanna.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hope everyone gets better soon.

As for the meal plan, Thank you! I just finished it, looks pretty good. We'll see what the rest of the family thinks later =)

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

I should be picking up the clutter and washing bedding/towels.  Buuut...everyone in the fam is sick except me so I've been on snot duty all day and I'm exhausted from being up all night with DS.  

To get started with meal planning, sit down and write down everything you make for meals.  Everything.  Separate it into categories, breakfast, lunch and dinner.  You'll constantly add to this as you remember different meals and try new recipes.  Don't go into detail like adding the sides.  Just write down the main course.  Then just have everyone pick from that.  That's what we did to start.  Be realistic, out of say 14 days, pick 10-12 meals.  Less if you eat out more, more if you don't.  Leave a couple days a week for leftovers.  :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I know, folding sucks.

Quoting foreverof4:

toddler tantrumFolding laundry uggg I dont wanna.

2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM
The kids dumped a whole bag of goldfish on the floor and I'm putting off picking it up to see If they will eat most of it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM

lol

Quoting 2wardgirls:

The kids dumped a whole bag of goldfish on the floor and I'm putting off picking it up to see If they will eat most of it lol

snuggiewoogie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I have been putting off buying a new tv. Our old one just died a couple of days ago so now we are down to 1 tv in the house. So i guess this weekend I'm off to Walmart to price some tv's.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)