Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUESTIONS!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I took my last dose of Provera on 1/18/12 AF came on 1/22. It lasted 11 days REALLY light. I went to pee just a few mins ago and I had spotting and streaks of blood in my CM. Is this normal?

boy kissing mom

Loving my life as a Momma and Wife!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
spmmmommie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I had the same thing but im not sure if its normal or not. If your concerned talk to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Not sure Here's a BUMP

LMommy11
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Well I wouldn't really be concerned, but she told me I shouldn't have any between period bleeding.

Quoting spmmmommie:

I had the same thing but im not sure if its normal or not. If your concerned talk to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I dont know for sure... but I would think its probably normal. Birth control can really mess with your body. Hope someone can help you out!

LMommy11
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I guess I probably should have said that before Provera (hormone- not BC) I was really messed up with AF. When I started taking it I was 4 weeks late. This is supposed to regulate me. Seems to be doing everything but that. Thanks Ladies!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Oops... sorry, for some reason I thought it was BC.

Quoting LMommy11:

I guess I probably should have said that before Provera (hormone- not BC) I was really messed up with AF. When I started taking it I was 4 weeks late. This is supposed to regulate me. Seems to be doing everything but that. Thanks Ladies!

LMommy11
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Depo-Provera is a birth control. I was on it before I conceived DS. I was really messed up after it too.

Quoting splatz:

Oops... sorry, for some reason I thought it was BC.

Quoting LMommy11:

boy kissing mom

Loving my life as a Momma and Wife!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)