• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 17 Replies

I drink my 8 cups of water a day and diet tea. I'm a baker and a chef and i have to taste every time i cook, and when i bake i eat like 5 cookies I know right (FAT). don't get me wrong i love my body i love how my man love my body and how he rub on me. but i feel like itS time to lose these pounds i have a one year and ever since i been gaining weight. i lost a lot of of weight when he was a few months then i just started eating and watching my cal intake. my man is a junk food eater and its hard to no to my fav bag of chips,but I'm getting better at. i just brought this treadmill and its still in the box. i cant work out cause my son is going to be in the way and i don't wanna be looked at as my FAT is moving side to side nor by my man or mother see my man got ad off so he's at home all day looking for jobs and my mom is home on disability so i am waiting on every on and i don't have no time to my self. so i am on this diet the 3 day and to day is the first day and to day all i did was   few chips and nut and some other stuff so its hard to watch what you eat and this diet is boring...do any one no what i can do...i wont to buy the AB twister cause i feel like it cant hurt my son and i can do it in the living room but ether way it i also wont to buy the 10 min trainer but i still wont the advice....I CANT WORK IN FRONT OF KNOW ONE.....I AM DOING THIS FOR ME.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Sounds like you need to find a time to workout when everyone isn't around. Maybe get up early or workout at night. I used to workout at night, Helps you sleep.

whitney123454
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM

yea but its so hard we all live in a 2 bed room apt

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM
I was only able to get the gist if what you're saying, but you need to find a way to work out. The tredmill isn't going to get rid of your excess fat, you need to do resistance training; lifting weights, crunches, etc...go out for walks to get in your cardio...sell your tredmill and buy yourself some weights ... there are tons on "how to" things on the internet that you'll need to look up. Tell your boyfriend that in order for you to loose weight, he needs to help you out. He could also benefit from eating healthier...chips and cookies made with tons of sugar are once in a while. Learn to cook and bake with healthier ingredients...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Aghh... this hurts my eyes.

Good luck with the weight loss.

jltplk25
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Sorry... I'm too buzzed to fully comprehend what it is you're asking. :-) Hope you figure something out.

Quoting splatz:

Aghh... this hurts my eyes.

Good luck with the weight loss.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gavs4boys
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Are you pregnant?  It was hard to understand what you were writing.

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM

ummm.......ok

sandraberke
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Look not to be mean but if ur seriouse about loseing weight,stop making excuses. tell ur bf or dh or whoever,get all the support u can! gt ur son involved!do some weight lifting,crunches,running.stop buying the junk food so its not in ur house. start planning ur meals to be healthier. and check out the revolution on abc or online :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Weight watchers is great!

orngblsm
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM

You say that after you had your son you lost weight for a few months, then started to regain it.  This may sound odd and off topic,but isn't.  Did you go back on birth control pills a few months after your son was born?  That might be part of the problem.  (It happened to me twice.)  The hormones in the pills fool your body into thinking it is pregnant (you are not, but your body thinks it is) and your body thinks it has been starved and will increase your appetite until you are at your top pregnancy weight.  Try switching to a non-hormonal form of bc.  It may help.  Foodwise, what worked for me was eating nuts, instead of chips and other junk food.  I keep almonds, pecans, shelled sunflower seeds, etc. on hand as my salty, crunchy go-to snack.  They are filling so I eat less and get the benefit of the healthy fats and protein in them as well.  I have the same problem with everyone watching me while I exercise.  It is so annoying.  How about getting a stroller and taking your baby for a walk?  It will get you some time to yourself, you get the benefits of a "treadmill", and nobody will be watching you.  Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)