Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wear these?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
  • 46 Replies

Do you wear skinny jeans?  How about jeggings?

I have a pair of skinny jeans, but I dont like them anymore becuase they just dont fit right.  They are too big in the waist band, but too narrow through the thighs, so they end up falling down.....I'll stick to flares and boot cut.  And I haven't even given jeggings a try.  lol, if skinny jeans dont work, there is no way in hell I'd be able to fit my legs into jeggings.

O.o  I just realized this was featured today.  I've never had a featured post before lol.  Yaay me...  ;)

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USAFamily
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I wear leggings with a dress, and I wear skinny jeans. I'm not really into 'jeggings' though. I cant see ever wearing them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Nope, no skinny jeans here. My hips are far too wide. And jeggings? Ick. Those are just disgusting! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM
This. I tried skinny once... My body shape just doesn't work for that cut.

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

Nope, no skinny jeans here. My hips are far too wide. And jeggings? Ick. Those are just disgusting! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM
I have a pair of leggings that I wear with 1 dress. I have 1 pair of skinny jeans that I don't wear because they're too loose and no jeggings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Neither...I like stretch boot cut.

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I don't like skinny jeans but I want a pair just so that I can show of my cute boots. I've never even heard of jeggings but they don't sound appealing to me.  I much prefer the flare and boot cut jeans.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:57 AM

i live in leggings. lol. they are the most comfortable clothing option. jeans never fit me right. 

heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I liked skinny jeans..when i wasn't pregnant. Now I have a pair of jeggings I wear around the house since they are stretchy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Omg NO

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)