Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you stay energized to keep your family’s life in order?

Posted by   + Show Post

We know it's hard for busy moms to keep their work, social, and family lives all on track.

We gave 50 CafeMom members a $25.00 gift card good for a week's worth of Minute Maid Pure Squeezed orange juice and asked them to try it with their families during breakfast and snack time. For busy moms on the go, one 8-ounce glass provides an excellent source of Vitamin C, giving them a quick boost of energy during their hectic schedules.

Tell us about your love of orange juice. How does it keep you energized for your day?

** The CafeMom Team

by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Replies (111-120):
thefroglady1966
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

i do like orange juice it makes my day go thru nicely

Osikani
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM
I pray for energy from God and stay positive at all times no matter what.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jade7706
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM

lots of coffe.lol... it is not an easy task when you have 6 children... i often find my self with out energy but i have to keep going...i have to deal with 6 different personalities. and that is a task at hand. i just ask god to give me the stength i sometimes dont have.... but hey i get the job DONE ...

Bncholbert
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Orange juice is a staple in our house! I admit our brand of choice is Tropicana! It does wonders to help you feel refreshed & when we are sick it helps give us a boost we need badly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scentperfection
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

That's so cool I didn't know there was a low acid option as I love orange juice but I have acid reflux too so sometimes it does bother but I love orange juice! :) yay.

ah81
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:27 AM
It would take way more than just some Minute Maid to energize me! I suffer from chronic fatigue and am store manager at a $2 million store! I work 45 hours minimun and barely have anything left over at the end of the day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I buy whatever brand of  orange juice that is on sale that week.  OJ usually doesn't cut it for me though. I need coffee. Lots, and Lots of coffee.

MamaMandee
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I just thought I would hop over here and let you know cuz of the advertisement on this site I went out and got me some Minute Maid! 

GamerMom1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Way way way to much coffee and monster energy drinks
hhickman
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Hi my name is holly i have 3 kids lke minute maid orange juice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)