Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I just want to say...

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
THANK YOU to all the ladies who got a chance to reply to my post today titled When is it appropriate to ask for help?

I haven't had a day this emotionally draining in years! I almost called in and told my boss I need a mental health day, but I would've cried all day so I went in.

The women I work with are awesome! One even told me she doesn't care what time it is that if I need to talk, call her because I matter to her! So of course that made me cry because I knew she meant it and that was the nicest thing another woman has ever said to me. My own mother has never, ever, not even once told me that she loved me.

As far as my SO, after I called my Grandpa crying, he told me to write SO a letter, I did and will give idea to him when I get home.

Thanks again for the great suggestions and encouraging words! I wish I could hug all of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad we could help a little.  :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't get to see that post but I'm glad some of the ladies could help you out!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with everything =)

Livethrewmykids
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

good luckwith the letterhugs

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Let us know how the letter goes! And I hope you stay around so we can see baby pictures once little man is here. :)

misslady80013
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
I gave him the letter last night, he says he now understands what I need from him and why. We will see how it goes. I will put up pics as soon as I can. I am beyond excited and can't wait to see these little feet that love to kick my ribs, lol.

Quoting splatz:

Let us know how the letter goes! And I hope you stay around so we can see baby pictures once little man is here. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know if I was one of those who gave advice, but your welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)