Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

This is SO wrong on SO many levels!!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 28 Replies

I was perusing the rant & raves section on Craigslist one night out of boredom and THIS was an actual rant from a woman....

So it's late at night, like1:30 am and I'm driving with my daughter and her 9 month old baby. We've been driving since 10 pm looking for her bf who ran out on her and saw McD's and decided to stop cuz the baby hadn't had any food since noon. So we pull up to the drive thru and order shakes for me and my daughter and a burger for the baby. Then we pull up to the window and this asshole there takes like 10 minutes to get our food to us and he could see us too and could tell that the baby was hungry and he didn't care. So when he finally brings the food we ask what took so long and he says food had to be cooked. Yeah, no fuckin shit it had to be cooked but it doesn't take 10 minutes to make food! Then we realize the fucker forgot ketchup so he goes to get some and my daughter starts feeding the burger to the baby and he says "really?". Yeah, really, he's 9 months old. He can't eat that big thing without help. Maybe you were eating top sirloins by yourself at that age, but he's just not there yet! So he gives me ketchup and then my pup starts barking out the back window at him and he jumps and closed the window and walked away. You fuckin kidding me? Get a fuckin treat for my dog, asshole! So to shut up the dog we had to give him half the burger and the baby was still kinda hungry til we got home. Never going to that McD's again!

WTH is WRONG with this woman?!??!  Are you freaking kidding me?? !

What do you ladies think about this?

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anity
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Uh yeah, i gave bites of a burger to my kids at that age, but to order a whole one for a 9 month old? Idt so. And when i worked at taco time we had dog treats to give when anyone came through with a dog, but it shouldn't be expected for a restaurant to give your dog a treat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM
you'll find idiots on Craigslist and Idk this sounds too stupid to be true
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brenc77
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:11 PM
She really gave a 9 month old a burger????? WOW!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coffeeyum
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:14 PM

If you're getting ready to go out...., it's always stressful.  It's always last second when a child is 2 yr. old or under.

Having said that. . . good luck.

Sorry better luck next time.!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

banging head into wall

People are not actually that stupid are they?? Oh my gosh... 

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM

huh?

Quoting coffeeyum:

If you're getting ready to go out...., it's always stressful.  It's always last second when a child is 2 yr. old or under.

Having said that. . . good luck.

Sorry better luck next time.!!!

Travelagtmom
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM
130am and baby hadn't eaten since noon? This is bs. I didn't even know cl had a rant section. Lol.
Vikki77
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Crazy! From beginning to end!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM

banging head into wall

Sweet baby Jesus...

yourpassion
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting Travelagtmom:

130am and baby hadn't eaten since noon? This is bs. I didn't even know cl had a rant section. Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)