Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

This is SO wrong on SO many levels!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I was perusing the rant & raves section on Craigslist one night out of boredom and THIS was an actual rant from a woman....

So it's late at night, like1:30 am and I'm driving with my daughter and her 9 month old baby. We've been driving since 10 pm looking for her bf who ran out on her and saw McD's and decided to stop cuz the baby hadn't had any food since noon. So we pull up to the drive thru and order shakes for me and my daughter and a burger for the baby. Then we pull up to the window and this asshole there takes like 10 minutes to get our food to us and he could see us too and could tell that the baby was hungry and he didn't care. So when he finally brings the food we ask what took so long and he says food had to be cooked. Yeah, no fuckin shit it had to be cooked but it doesn't take 10 minutes to make food! Then we realize the fucker forgot ketchup so he goes to get some and my daughter starts feeding the burger to the baby and he says "really?". Yeah, really, he's 9 months old. He can't eat that big thing without help. Maybe you were eating top sirloins by yourself at that age, but he's just not there yet! So he gives me ketchup and then my pup starts barking out the back window at him and he jumps and closed the window and walked away. You fuckin kidding me? Get a fuckin treat for my dog, asshole! So to shut up the dog we had to give him half the burger and the baby was still kinda hungry til we got home. Never going to that McD's again!

WTH is WRONG with this woman?!??!  Are you freaking kidding me?? !

What do you ladies think about this?

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (21-28):
ShesALady
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM
That cant be real. How disgusting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdatca
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Sadly I have a former friend who would do this.  She thrives on drama and has her oldest daughter doing i t also.  They would so be out looking for him in order to cause a public drama fest where the police would be called.  Then they wonder why CPS comes knocking.  It has caused her lose everything and everyone who ever cared about them.  It is just so sad but extremely draining to deal with them.  They just don't get it.

Bncholbert
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM
with his soft little hands & cute little feet! LOL or something along those lines!

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

banging head into wall

Sweet baby Jesus...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLC_mama
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM
What part are u asking our opinion of? About the baby not eating for 12 he's, the mcd's, or the employee, or that someone took the time to write that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLC_mama
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I drive 6 nights a week that late at night with my son. And yes there are excuses for doing it. Hers was stupid without a doubt though.

Quoting 3Dani75:

No excuse to have the baby out at that time of night (unless its too take baby to ER for something) Why hadn't the baby eaten anything since noon? They were lucky to find something open at that time of the night. Why didn't she buy food for the dog so the baby wouldn't go hungry as she claims. Seriously, driving around from 10pm til who knows when with a 9 month old in the car that hasn't eaten anything since noon...WTF???? Sounds like these ladies need to be reported to CPS!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM

There are many wrongs in this woman's rant. First of all, there is no way in hell I am going to drive all over town in the middle of the night to find a man that ran out on me. Secondly, mom needs to let her daughter fight her own battles. Third of all, the baby should not be riding around with two obviously angry and annoyed women looking for a man that walked out and in the middle of the night. Feeding the baby a burger is no great disgrace but the child shouldnt be out there anyway. 

Krystle21
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Sounds like a made up story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Feb. 17, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I think she nor her daughter should breed! I hate stupid people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN