Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Yay!!!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Totally just ordered this bed for my princess!!!baby dust

It's only $158.00 at Walmart and since I'm doing the site to store; no shipping fee!!!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Very pretty

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Pretty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
javamom12
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Cute

Tink61
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Love it!!!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Pretty!!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it! You could put some fabric over the top too. Oooh... so many things you could do to make it even cuter. 

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Oh I know!!! I can't wait until we can pick it up!!! One thing I'll have tomodify for safty reasons is at the ends of the curls on the head and foot board...I could add probably like a glass-like plastic knobs at each end...want to prevent her from getting scratched...just as a precaution

Quoting splatz:

Love it! You could put some fabric over the top too. Oooh... so many things you could do to make it even cuter. 

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Yeah, that would probably work. I hadn't even looked at that part. 

She is going to love it! I had a canopy bed when I was little. I thought it was the greatest thing ever. 

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Oh I know!!! I can't wait until we can pick it up!!! One thing I'll have tomodify for safty reasons is at the ends of the curls on the head and foot board...I could add probably like a glass-like plastic knobs at each end...want to prevent her from getting scratched...just as a precaution

Quoting splatz:

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I hope it's something that she could grow into...hoping that she's a girly girl growing up lol. I tried to create a curtain canopy by just nailing the sheer purple sparkle curtains she has to the ceiling...didn't last long at all :-( but it looked awesome

Quoting splatz:

Yeah, that would probably work. I hadn't even looked at that part. 

She is going to love it! I had a canopy bed when I was little. I thought it was the greatest thing ever. 

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN