Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO KIDS!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 14 Replies
A peaceful not while my brother and sil have the kids!!!! Oh sleep I have missed you! :) goodnight all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starreyedcutie
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol have a good night :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Hope you slept good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarMom86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I'm jealous lol : ) I haven't slept since I was about 7 months pregnant and my baby now is almost 8 months. I forgot was "sleep" is. 

Kristin42010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I have a 22 month old and 22 wk old. I normally don't get to sleep in. But it was awesome!!! You need some me time momma. Even if it's for a couple of hrs!! Find someone you trust 100%. That's what I do and then get some sleep. Is this your first? I know with dd I could never leave her. It gets easier. I can count on both hands how many times I've left them though.

Quoting RockstarMom86:

I'm jealous lol : ) I haven't slept since I was about 7 months pregnant and my baby now is almost 8 months. I forgot was "sleep" is. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarMom86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM

This is our 2nd....shes on her 4th ear infection surgery is on the 7th of March. She is 8 months old. Our oldest is 7 years old. 

Quoting Kristin42010:

I have a 22 month old and 22 wk old. I normally don't get to sleep in. But it was awesome!!! You need some me time momma. Even if it's for a couple of hrs!! Find someone you trust 100%. That's what I do and then get some sleep. Is this your first? I know with dd I could never leave her. It gets easier. I can count on both hands how many times I've left them though.

Quoting RockstarMom86:

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you had an awesome night's sleep!  My DS (8 months) slept through the night last night...first time since he was like 2 months.  It was AMAZING!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

It's good to sleep =)

Kristin42010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Oh so it's like starting all over. Lol Goodluck with your baby. Hopefully very soon you will get some sleep

Quoting RockstarMom86:

This is our 2nd....shes on her 4th ear infection surgery is on the 7th of March. She is 8 months old. Our oldest is 7 years old. 

Quoting Kristin42010:

Quoting RockstarMom86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy!! :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Do you mean ear tubes?

Quoting RockstarMom86:

Quoting Kristin42010:

Quoting RockstarMom86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)