Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan may not have wowed everyone with her gighosting SNL last night; in fact, many think she flat out bombed it. There was one spot, however, that was so strong, I think it saved her and was pretty much redeeming enough to make up for the rest of her performance -- The Real Housewives of Disney.

For starters, Lohan and her newly plumped up face and bleachy blonde hair looks a "real"  Real Housewife these days. Plus, the skit itself was sheer brilliance, so it wasn't hard to make it rock. Lohan was RupunzelKristen Wiigplayed Cinderella, Vanessa Bayer was Snow White,  Jenny Slate played Belle, and Nasim Pedrad was Jasmine. Taran Killam was the best Prince Charming EVER.

It was all so outrageous, but also not so far from what we watch on Bravo each week. Most of the Housewives think they're princesses anyway.  The lead in with shots of NeNe Leakes and Kyle and Kim Richards parlayed perfectly into the princesses. Lohan and the ladies nailed the skit in every way.

It began with the signature intro statements that are laughable enough as they are, but SNL made them even better. Jasmine's was the best, "I don't need to rub a lamp to get what I want."  Though Cinderella's, "And I'm a huge f#@king mess," was perfect for plenty of them.

They, of course, had to have a party to bring them together, and in this case it was Rupunzel's castle-warming party, complete with drama at the dinner table. Belle and her $25,000 earrings she got under the sea totally channeled Dana Wilkey of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills; and I got a little Teresa Giudice from Snow White. In general though they were just great composites of many of them from so many different cities.

It wouldn't be a group of Housewives without a song, which Belle provided with "Be Our Guest." I haven't been able to get it out of my head since ... "caviar, Versace ... "  There was also the requisite fighting with Rapunzel clocking Cinderella. All in all it was one of the best SNL skits I've seen in a long time, and I hope they do the show with or without Lohan.

Here's the skit  if you missed it. It's definitely worth the watch, especially if you're a fan of Real Housewives, or just love to hate them.

Did you love The Real Housewives of Disney? What did you think of Lindsay Lohan's performance on SNL in general?