Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Not quite sure, bus driving texing?!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 9 Replies
I was sitting in my car this morning waiting for my daughters bus, at the top of our driveway,. At first it looked like the bus wasn't going to stop, & then what I noticed in the bus drivers hand was a cell phone,I know that they are required to have a cell with them just in case, of an emergency,but that means pull over, or wait until you drop kids off at school or home,. Believe me I will be keeping an eye open to this, it seemed to me, she was distracted by something, & there was no one in front of her, & I had said to my daughter, looks like she's going to drive right pass us. I get very upset when i see anyone doing this when they are driving, or even talking on their cell, its very distracting. Thank you, for reading, ladies... If you can please respond, to tell me what you think,& what you would do?! Take, Care...
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM

If I knew she was on a cell phone, I would have called the school and complained, then I would have called the busing garage and the superintendent. I wouldn't trust the school to continue on and make the extra calls so I would do it for them. That is unacceptable. Plus I'm pretty bold, I would have asked if she was done on the phone before I let my dd get on.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I would keep an eye out like you said...if it continues, you may have to call it in...for safety and all.

tweety1901
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I agree, believe me I'll be watching, I want to make sure. This bus drivers been driving for along time, I would hope she would have a lot more sense. All it takes is a couple seconds, to have a accident., & other peoples kids are on that bus... Thankyou...
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Totally agree with Michelle.

Quoting goddess99:

If I knew she was on a cell phone, I would have called the school and complained, then I would have called the busing garage and the superintendent. I wouldn't trust the school to continue on and make the extra calls so I would do it for them. That is unacceptable. Plus I'm pretty bold, I would have asked if she was done on the phone before I let my dd get on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I would file a complaint with the school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOne2710
by Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM
This!

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I wouldn't wait. I would complain right away and still keep and eye out for her.

zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Call morethen likley theres acamera and i can see if she was or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I would call the school bus barn and report it to her supervisor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)