Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  • 118 Replies

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM
yes
metro pc
Barb10
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

We have T Mobile with a slide camera phone and also a prepaid Net 10 phone.I like T Mobile,been with them for 10 yrs but I pay 43 a month for 1k min and free nights and weekends,looking into Boost with shrinkage cause its unlimited.The net 10 is for my son and I like it cause its only basically 15 a month and the mins keep rolling over,he has like 1k min and I just reloaded it,the reception on that phone is good even when we go to the mountains and my tmob doesnt work.

yourpassion
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syoumans77
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

We have Verizon.  I love the service but despise my phone.  I have the LG Cosmos 2.  It is horrible and miss my LG Touch. :(

katieabril
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katieabril
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katieabril
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katieabril
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doopey
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I have a Motorola Bionic (Android) thru Verizon (been with them since 1995) - I love it.

mom2ljh
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
iPhone 4S. Verizon. Love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)