Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I looked into Verizon, but I really like my unlimited data plan. And from what I see they don't offer that.

Quoting yourpassion:

I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM

It seems like everyone hates Sprint, lol.

Quoting katieabril:

I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..

yourpassion
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I know, no one else offers it I don't think. That was a nice feature they had. But they kept lying to us and giving us the run around. So we paid the cancelation fees and left.

Quoting splatz:

I looked into Verizon, but I really like my unlimited data plan. And from what I see they don't offer that.

Quoting yourpassion:

I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM

i have the droid razor with verizon. i love the phone it is awesome. i love verizon service it is amazing and they have great plans. i would never use another provider.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Idk what they are. We just have TracFones. We like them. Never had a problem. and for $6 a month can't go wrong.

ambermario4ever
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

verizion does have unlimited plans we have unlimited date and messageing. they also have unlimited mins. but we did not need those.

CallxMexMama
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I have an Iphone 4s with Verizon. I'll never switch providers

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Thats what Sam has too. Super cheap & better than paying for a plan when its only used for emergencies or to call me. 

Quoting goddess99:

Idk what they are. We just have TracFones. We like them. Never had a problem. and for $6 a month can't go wrong.

MRS.CROSS
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
I have an iPhone 4s from sprint and I love it I love sprint too
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hmm... I must have missed it, I was just reading through their plan info & didn't see it. Off to look again.

Quoting ambermario4ever:

verizion does have unlimited plans we have unlimited date and messageing. they also have unlimited mins. but we did not need those.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN