Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
Shani527
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Verizon. I have an iPhone 4 I love it. I went to this from an android ally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeeMarie87
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I have a HTC wildfire s (android) I love it!

I have metro pcs, I was sick of getting charged extra at regular cell phone providers. I never ever get charged extra...I have unlimited every thing for 50 bucks a month......but i got a family plan so we pay80 bucks amonth for 4 phones.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM

We have AT&T and the iphone 3. They can be a pain but if you complain enough they give you awesome discounts lol!

Barb10
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Quoting goddess99:

Idk what they are. We just have TracFones. We like them. Never had a problem. and for $6 a month can't go wrong.

Wow.$6 a month? How many minutes is that? My daughter needs a phone for next school year,that would be great,even for just emergencies.Where did you get it?

Barb10
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Quoting DeeMarie87:

I have a HTC wildfire s (android) I love it!

I have metro pcs, I was sick of getting charged extra at regular cell phone providers. I never ever get charged extra...I have unlimited every thing for 50 bucks a month......but i got a family plan so we pay80 bucks amonth for 4 phones.

Is that state wide Mero pcs? We need 4 phones and thats a steal.Do you buy the phones and does that include your android?Oops,meant nationwide,did a search and they arent near us in PA,darnit,good deal though.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

You can buy them at Walmart, Target, just about anywhere. How cheap it is really depends on how much it gets used. My bf uses his semi regularly & spends less than $15 a month on minutes. If its just for emergencies or to be able to call you really quickly its a good deal.

http://www.tracfone.com/

Quoting Barb10:

Quoting goddess99:

Idk what they are. We just have TracFones. We like them. Never had a problem. and for $6 a month can't go wrong.

Wow.$6 a month? How many minutes is that? My daughter needs a phone for next school year,that would be great,even for just emergencies.Where did you get it?

Barb10
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Quoting splatz:

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Thank.Gonna look into that for my daughter until I find a cheap family plan one day,havent seen anything yet and I cant see spending a lot just for emergencies so trac should work!!

kgmmw
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Iphone 4 from Sprint and its ok
redpatz
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
I have an old EnV-3. I like it b/c it has a qwerty keyboard for texting & dialing numbers are separate from the keyboard. I'd get a smart phone but it's not worth the data pkg for me.
danarae1976
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I have the Droid x2 and Verizon.  Love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN