Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Replies (51-60):
Red_Tempest
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Samsung Admire (Android)
Yes
Metro PCS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MRS.CROSS
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I know I'm a little late but we have had sprint for quite some time now my hubby had sprint well over 10 years now and I can't complain I've been with pretty much all the carriers except for Verizon they charge for everything there unlimited is not everything it's just talk u have to pay extra for text picture and data sprint is the only one with unlimited data
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Not late at all!
I have really liked Sprint. I haven't had any issues in the 2 years I have been with them now. The more I look into other providers the more I think I will just stay with them.

Quoting MRS.CROSS:

I know I'm a little late but we have had sprint for quite some time now my hubby had sprint well over 10 years now and I can't complain I've been with pretty much all the carriers except for Verizon they charge for everything there unlimited is not everything it's just talk u have to pay extra for text picture and data sprint is the only one with unlimited data
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Trac phone.....

MRS.CROSS
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I think that's your best bet I have the iPhone 4s and I love it it also sync with my iPad and if you have a Mac computer it will sync with it too so all your pics and everything will be on all the devices I really love that I went from the evo 3d to the iPhone & I love it.
bellawomen
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I have a Droid 3 with Verizon.  I LOVE it.  I like the option to use a physical keyboard or a virtual one, so its the best of both worlds.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I have at&t...and a samsung captivate.  Its a love hate relationship, lol.  I love the capabilities and the ease of use.  But i hate that it freezes up on me so frequently (like twice a week atleast) and the camera is VERY slow.  Its a little slow to respong in general.  Other than thatm though...its great.  I heart my live wallpapers

JLC_mama
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Us cellular huaweii
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with my Blackberry too. lol Its been freezing like crazy lately. The camera on here is actually worse than my bf's $15 tracfone.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I have at&t...and a samsung captivate.  Its a love hate relationship, lol.  I love the capabilities and the ease of use.  But i hate that it freezes up on me so frequently (like twice a week atleast) and the camera is VERY slow.  Its a little slow to respong in general.  Other than thatm though...its great.  I heart my live wallpapers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamer_8291
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I have the Samsung Continuum from Verizon. I hate the phone, but love Verizon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)