Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Photography?

If so, who taught you? 

I am not good at photography.  granted I havent even taken any classes, but even then...I just dont seem to ever get a really good shot.  it kind of makes me sad sometimes.  There are things I want to take pictures of, but I can never get a good enough picture to really capture the essense of what it is that i am looking at.

*sigh*  guess I'll just stick to words.

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Replies (11-14):
LFosterfarm
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I learned photography in HS, took another class in college, can't remember a damn thing I was taught! lol but it's all in the camera, focus, size of the lens, how close or far you are, it just takes practice.  start small, find something to focus and take pics till you get what you want out of it, and then move on to the next one.  and don't "try" just have fun with it and it will come to you!

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM

No, but I take decent pictures of my kids. And really thats all I care about. I'm slowly learning the manual settings on my camera. But, even with that I don't know that I would ever be "good". haha

Aphrodisiac
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

no I suck at taking pictures lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I'm not great but I do take pics for our yearbook and they look fine. No one has ever said anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)