Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you ever had the urge...

Posted by   + Show Post

To punch your husband in the face? Lord knows I love the man. But he thinks it is funny to push my buttons on purpose. He tells me I get "Flustered and cute".  Lately he has been ticking me off with out the intention of doing so. I have a one year old son who wakes up twice at night and I am 8wks pregnant. My husband just the past few nights has started grinding his teeth while he sleeps. It is the worst most disgustingly annoying noise I have EVER heard! I have not slept more then a few hours in three nights. I swear I am going to kill him. I toss and turn all night to this horrible noise. Then my son wakes at 4-5 usually for a diaper and bottle then will let me sleep till 6-7. But now by the time I get back to bed my husbands alarm goes off and he is the type that will let the alarm go off for an hour before actually getting up. I am so tired and have been in so much pain that I am positive I am going to snap soon. He doesnt believe me when I tell him this and just tells me I am tired and stressed that he has never ground his teeth. (Why yes I am that is the exact problem!)  I dont know if anyone else likes chicago the movie or musical but I have now started humming cell block tango to myself in the middle of the night while he is grinding his teeth he says he never grinds. No I would never actually hurt him just so people know. But, sometime I really want to. Hoping I am not the only one who's husband can push them to the edge. 

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Replies (11-11):
geekmommy84
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Sometimes lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)