Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Housework.  Love it or hate it?  I'm talking about everything from dishes to laundry to cleaning bathrooms.  What is the chore you hate doing the most?  Do you have a chore you enjoy doing?

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Replies (11-18):
mamabearlehman
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM
EXACTLY!!!!

Quoting jltplk25:

I don't mind cleaning house, I just hate dishes the most. And the fact that I can spend ALL day cleaning and by the time my husband comes home, it doesn't look like I did a damn thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I don't mind doing laundry. Idk if there's anything I hate doing.

MrsP523
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Quoting Pammi86:

I don't mind but when I get in the mood to clean watch out lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Love the results, hate the work

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I don't mind cleaning.  I don't mind doing the dishes (we have a dishwasher).  I don't mind doing the laundry either...I just DESPISE putting it away.  

mandylin3
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 1:48 PM

That's so funny because I have an issue putting laundry away, too.  I don't mind washing, drying and folding it.  However, with my laundry room downstairs and all the bedrooms upstairs I don't always make it right away to put them away.  Once I get them upstairs and start putting them away it is not so bad and I love the organization, but with a daycare downstairs I kind of feel bad about leaving them to go upstairs and put it away so sometimes I put it folded back into the basket.  It goes in phases, too like sometimes I am really good about it and sometimes...not so much!

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

I don't mind cleaning.  I don't mind doing the dishes (we have a dishwasher).  I don't mind doing the laundry either...I just DESPISE putting it away.  

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

My 9 yr old puts her own stuff away and I've made a deal with Justin.  I do all of the laundry...he puts it all away.  Works well.  lmao

Quoting mandylin3:

That's so funny because I have an issue putting laundry away, too.  I don't mind washing, drying and folding it.  However, with my laundry room downstairs and all the bedrooms upstairs I don't always make it right away to put them away.  Once I get them upstairs and start putting them away it is not so bad and I love the organization, but with a daycare downstairs I kind of feel bad about leaving them to go upstairs and put it away so sometimes I put it folded back into the basket.  It goes in phases, too like sometimes I am really good about it and sometimes...not so much!

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

Michele, loving wife to Justin
 Aubrey 12/22/02
Gracey 1/7/08
 Oliver 6/28/11

mandylin3
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Awww.  What a nice hubby.  I need to come up with something like that.

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

My 9 yr old puts her own stuff away and I've made a deal with Justin.  I do all of the laundry...he puts it all away.  Works well.  lmao

Quoting mandylin3:

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)