Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
I want to tell the military to shove it. I'm tired of doing everything alone. I know.. I know, I signed up for this but I can vent! ;$
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Replies (11-16):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
When dh was active duty, our last post was Fort Irwin, aka NTC. The first couple months were really hard on Landon. He was 8 months old when we moved and up to that point daddy had been home every night. Landon got to where he stopped eating and seemed to only eat again on the days dh was home to shower.

For me, it always seemed as if bad things happened while dh was away. Storms would come, power would go out AND the smoke alarm battery would start beeping. Or Landon burned his hand and cut his thumb which earned me a visit from CPS. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM
My dh isnt military...yet. he drives otr. i can relate to doing things alone though. its hard and stressful, but i guess you do what you have to. i just feel lucky dh has a good dispatcher.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Hugs....

OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Omg wow girl!

Quoting jltplk25:

When dh was active duty, our last post was Fort Irwin, aka NTC. The first couple months were really hard on Landon. He was 8 months old when we moved and up to that point daddy had been home every night. Landon got to where he stopped eating and seemed to only eat again on the days dh was home to shower.

For me, it always seemed as if bad things happened while dh was away. Storms would come, power would go out AND the smoke alarm battery would start beeping. Or Landon burned his hand and cut his thumb which earned me a visit from CPS. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maryjane66
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM
I can't imagine.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Mar. 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I can only imagine what that must be like! Stay strong mama! And thank your husband for serving our country!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)