Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Wondering!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was listening to some men at work one day. One of the things I was listening to is the way they talk. The way they think when it come to certain topics.  One of them was telling how he stay out all weekend and didn't get back in to Monday morning. He called all weekend and let her know where he been. She turn around and did the same thing. Brings me to this question: Are we letting our men get away with a lot of BS?

by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

My dh is nothing like that.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Mine isn't either.

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I've heard of a lot of women out up with some insane crap! My husbands not like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Not mind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Not mine either. I have to talk him into doing stuff like hanging out with friends. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ebonymom314
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I have a neighbor whose bf at the time (now husband) left her apartment for a week and did  not tell her where he was going, when he was coming back or if he had made it to his destination safely. Come home and he was allowed to come back in to her apartment. I said her apartment not there apartment.

bad

mystearica
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Nope. My hubby runs off for the day without word, but he comes back and tells me what he did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikiboo86
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM
It was scary how some women let there bf, husband, or etc do all this stuff and still take them back. My husband and I not prefect but, he didnt do nothing this extra. Im really concern if some women putting up with things just to say I have a man.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Well, we're not on best terms so sometimes he is out because of things betweeen us....but he lets me know/stays in contact pretty much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)