Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Whale...

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
Yeah, I feel like one today. I've lost a but of weight, and my 24s are a little too big. Well, I decided to get done 22s. Everywhere I've been, the 22s are too small. Damn it...I'm too skinny for my day jeans, and too fat for my skinny jeans.

My MIL gave me a $100 gift card to Kohls, but their 24s are to small. I couldn't even find a belt in my size. :( I did get a nice short, new shoes, and a pretty dress. I'm scared to wear the dress, though. I just feel so HUGE.

My husband says he loves me, and he says I'm beautiful, but I don't feel I deserve he sees me. I just had a baby 4 months ago, and I know a lot of this is still baby weight, and some depression. I know I'll eventually get slimmer, but right now, today,I feel like a whale. :(

I guess there's really no point to this post...I just needed to write out my thoughts, and vent to anyone other than my husband. He sees me through love, and today I guess I just don't feel like I deserve it. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
3brown1blue
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Breastfeeding definitely helped me out a lot in loosing weight a long with exercise. I used to be around 200 after I had my daughter I'm around 150 and was 140 during the summer (I barely ate). I plan on loosing more weight. Just exercise, eat small meals, if you're breast feeding then continue to do so. You just had a baby and you'll loose the weight...it'll take time. Also remember that different stores clothes sizes run differently...don't pay too much attention to the number...only how they fit. I have pants as small as 8 and as large as 12; it just depends where you go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM

You'll get to the weight you want to be at, just takes time. =)

snuggiewoogie
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM

You will get there ;)

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Best of luck!

Red_Tempest
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Thank you all. I wrote a dress today for the first time in years for something other than a special occasion. My husband hasn't stopped staring at me, and damn if that doesn't make me feel better about it, too! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM
There are days when i feel like a whale too. and kohls runs small in some things. i remember after Ds was born i had to go up to a 15 to find jeans that fit. but i was an 11 everywhere else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Hugs...you do deserve it....hope it works out the way you want...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)