Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Any one do background checks

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

I need to do a background federal and state on someone for my mom. 

She doesn't want to do it, but somethings happened, and I need to know who the hell this person is. 

His name is Jamie Balitmore. 

by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
javamom12
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I would ask the police where to turn.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I know the department of human services does background checks as well. But I had to go there and have the check done on me, so I could work with kids.

Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Quoting javamom12:

I would ask the police where to turn.

Problem is, she found out to stay away from him was from the police. And they wouldn't tell her what was going on.

streich420
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM

what kind of background like criminal... i dont know what state your from but whenever i wanna know about someones criminal record i go to my states website

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM
I think there are websites you can go to to get one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Quoting streich420:

what kind of background like criminal... i dont know what state your from but whenever i wanna know about someones criminal record i go to my states website

Both. 

I'm in PA 

syoumans77
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM

If you don't mind paying there are a bunch of sites that you can use.

http://www.intelius.com/background-check.html?searchform=background&gclid=CP-d442og68CFcRM4AodDm7y0A

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/background-check/?adID=027-0000000250&sourceid=1|1|1|1|background%20check|5317652047|c

Not all DOC websites will list people that are out of prison.  I just checked the PA DOC website and there is no one with that name listed.  Good luck.

EmmieandMom
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Why would it matter if police are involved in his life he is bad news?  STAY AWAY!!!  Why would you want to do a background check anyway?

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM

If that person has always lived in the same area check your areas local court documents. That can tell you a ton. Even if they haven't it couldn't hurt to try it.

Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EmmieandMom:

Why would it matter if police are involved in his life he is bad news?  STAY AWAY!!!  Why would you want to do a background check anyway?

Well I wouldn't know. 

MAYBE BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT BOTH ME AND MY MOTHER LOOK LIKE, WHAT MY CHILD LOOKS LIKE, AND WHAT KIND OF CAR WE DRIVE. 

IT'S CALLED HER COULD STALK US.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN