Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Plans for the Week

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM
  • 41 Replies

What are you up to? Have anything fun planned this week?

butterfly on head

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sllytnkrbl
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Nothing fun for this week and the plans are already going loopy.   Today the plan was to drop the kids off at school and get my bloodwork and tb test for externship - well since ds isn't feeling well he stayed home from school and has a sick visit with his doc so I can't get my stuff done because there are too many people ahead of me, so I will do that tomorrow.   Ds had a dentist appt tomorrow which now had to be cancelled because he can't go while he is sick.   I have an interview for externship tomorrow and now need a new sitter for the kids.    W-F seem to be clear right now and I want to keep them that way.   Saturday I am going to the bakery with my cousin so we can pick out a cake for our daughters' first communion (we're doing a party together for the girls since we'd be inviting the same people anyway).   So nothing exciting.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing planned.

alf2651
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Going to go to the DMV and get tags put back on the Explorer and then going to get it inspected. And hopefully, I will be started a job this week!

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Laundry and some serious cleaning today. Nothing tomorrow. Oliver has his 9m well check on Wednesday. And really nothing else after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I hope your ds gets better soon so you can get your plans back on track =)

Quoting sllytnkrbl:

Nothing fun for this week and the plans are already going loopy.   Today the plan was to drop the kids off at school and get my bloodwork and tb test for externship - well since ds isn't feeling well he stayed home from school and has a sick visit with his doc so I can't get my stuff done because there are too many people ahead of me, so I will do that tomorrow.   Ds had a dentist appt tomorrow which now had to be cancelled because he can't go while he is sick.   I have an interview for externship tomorrow and now need a new sitter for the kids.    W-F seem to be clear right now and I want to keep them that way.   Saturday I am going to the bakery with my cousin so we can pick out a cake for our daughters' first communion (we're doing a party together for the girls since we'd be inviting the same people anyway).   So nothing exciting.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Good luck on the job!

Quoting alf2651:

Going to go to the DMV and get tags put back on the Explorer and then going to get it inspected. And hopefully, I will be started a job this week!

Christy78
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Monday -  workout to a BoB harper workout  video this Morning. got my kids up feed them breakfast and took my  4th grader to school at 7:40 for Math help he had to be their by 8:15. came home Did some cleaning  and put my 1st grader on  the bus at 8:30 clean some more at 10 am took my Doxins for a walk

Tuesday- Im going to try the Zumba class  come home and more spring cleaning and make piles  of thing to throw away, give away

Weds is the same as monday

Thrus- I help  out in my son class from 9 am to 9:45  But I'll get up at 4 am each day to work out get some cleaning done

Friday - is the start of Spring Break for my kids .

OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM
School :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Nothing fun...dd has a doctors appointment Thursday and dh comes home friday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I am volunteering at my dd's school this week too. I love it!

Quoting Christy78:

Monday -  workout to a BoB harper workout  video this Morning. got my kids up feed them breakfast and took my  4th grader to school at 7:40 for Math help he had to be their by 8:15. came home Did some cleaning  and put my 1st grader on  the bus at 8:30 clean some more at 10 am took my Doxins for a walk

Tuesday- Im going to try the Zumba class  come home and more spring cleaning and make piles  of thing to throw away, give away

Weds is the same as monday

Thrus- I help  out in my son class from 9 am to 9:45  But I'll get up at 4 am each day to work out get some cleaning done

Friday - is the start of Spring Break for my kids .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN