Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

HELLLP!! EPISIOTOMY STITCHES AND BOYFRIEND QUESTION!!!

1st  My name is Stephanie, I have had an episiotomy, and I am seeing a new doctor and he said hes never seen stitches like mine. They were a type of metal like stitches...non-dissolving...(ugh) well  he needs to pull them out...will it hurt?

2nd...My boyfriend/baby girl's father, seems to not want anything hardly to do with our 7 week old baby. It is starting to frustrate me....he expects me to do it all...he works night shift and sleeps ALL day...except when he gets on his lap top to watch videos...he would rather do that then hold his baby?....He also spends $60 or more on games bbut complains when I want to get our daughter some onesies for the warmer weather...and on his free time weekends he would rather hang out with other people than spend family time with us....any advice...?

by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (11-11):
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Sounds like he needs a day left alone with the baby. Or even a few hours if you are nursing. He will see what you are doing IS work. It also sounds like he could use a kick in the balls.

Quoting UncertainHopefl:

Thank you all for the advice. I had the stitches pulled...it hurts.   and everytime i try talking to him about it he just says that he actually has a job and works .....hr wont understand that taking care of baby is a full time job...with no cllock out time...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN