Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

what can i do?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

So they have been around each other for about a month now but she still cries when he holds her and runs behind me.he hasn't been mean to her and has been really patient with her.when will she be ok with him?I can tell it upsets him because all he wants is to be her dad.I know I screwed up but I'm trying to fix it now.even if I leave them alone together she cries till I come back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Babies can sense stress, anxiety, everything. Of course if you're with her 24/7 she's going to be more comfortable with you than her daddy. It isn't anything personal, either. Lexi was an infant went dh went to the academy and it would take all weekend for her to warm up to him. Just give her more time, momma. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
There is lots of stress when I'm around him.I can't stand being in the same county as him.I want our family back he just wants to be a kid and have booty calls with random ppl. That's kinda y I want her to get use to him so I don't have to be around him
Edit
We were trying to work it out but he wasn't trying so I gave up

Quoting jltplk25:

Babies can sense stress, anxiety, everything. Of course if you're with her 24/7 she's going to be more comfortable with you than her daddy. It isn't anything personal, either. Lexi was an infant went dh went to the academy and it would take all weekend for her to warm up to him. Just give her more time, momma. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)