Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ABCmouse.com

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 17 Replies

Has anyone used this site? What do you think of it? For those who haven't would you consider it?

I just started with my DD yesterday she seems to love it and it keeps her attention well, but I guess it will take time to see how affective it is.

by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TamlynM2B
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM

BUMP!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

It is a great site.  I just found out though they don't do the free membership any more.  I was able to use it with my dd under the free plan and it was great!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Never heard of it.

hello_kitty25
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM

My dd always asks to use it but, it costs money, and quite a bit too. So we havent tried it, looks fun though!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:24 PM
A friend of mine uses it. Her 3 year old loves it and has learned a lot from the site.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TamlynM2B
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

When I signed it is was only 7.95 a month or 79 for a year up front.

jedistar
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I havent use it.. but it looks to be good i wanted to cheek it out for a friend of mine.

BeckyTippen
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I use ABCMouse.com I have 3 children that use this site one of which also uses it at school. We love this site my for year old can be on it for hours. My 2 year old does not understand the mouse comcept yet so she listens and dances to the song she  will also listen to books. I recomend this site to anyone.

Mark 12:29-30

BeckyTippen
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:18 AM

ABCMouse only cost $8 a month or $80 a year. If you go to the site at the bottom can enter your email address and get free sample meteral. This site is truely worth the $8 a month.

Mark 12:29-30

2girlsYES
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM
We got it about 3 weeks ago -- both my DDs love it --- I like that you can hav up to 4 (I believe) different accounts: an account per child & you can also access account at the same times from different computers (we have 2 laptops so our 3&5 yo DD can have computer time together) -- the price isn't bad considering how educational the content truly is --- we signed up for a month to try it out (we also got a free month - so essentially you get the first 2 months for $8) -- & if you aren't satisfied or just want to cancel they claim it's easy to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN