Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you PDA?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
  • 202 Replies
1 mom liked this

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:42 AM

meh, dh has never been big on pda.  something here and there, but not a whole lot.  i think it just depends on where you live and how you grow up.

syoumans77
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Nah, you're not weird.  DH and I do it.  We used to do it more before DD was born, but he does still grab my butt or brush against my boob, lol.  I agree though, it depends on how you grew up.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Maybe he just doesn't like PDA!
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Me and my dh do it =)

nicoal4
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Um every one is different but my hubby is a pda guy not over board but he isn't shy about it. 

braezmommy89
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:24 AM
6 moms liked this
Df and I are pda-aholics!! Im not like unzipping his pants and grabbing it but he grabs my butt kisses me holds me from behind etc

Coming from a past relationship where i was only shown attention behind closed doors its refreshing and in a way i feel safe.... that may sound weird but the little touches he gives me lets me know hes not ashamed and hes there, hes got my back haha:)
Hesmynavyman
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Personally  I think it's okay if a married couple kissed  or hugs or even cuddles but that's all! No more then that should be shown since it's between 2 people who are in love. 

blondie0234
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I don't think so..we are so affectionate in public! Love it :)

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
7 moms liked this

i think you are being weird to do that kinda thing in public. .

we do pda, but just a little hand holding, and kissing. 

you shouldn't be grabbing his butt or anything in public, wether you think it's in private public or not. there are cameras and people all over, and i'm sure people don't want to see it, and sure don't want their kids to see it.

RMslady
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM
My dh and I do it. After 4 years of marriage and 2 children later what's wrong with showing people how in love we still are? I hope yo still be doing it 20 years from now. We don't over do it though like 5 minute make outs sessions lol that's more giddy high school girl stuff to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)