Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (121-130):
SLSparks07
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:23 PM
My dh and I do PDAs all the time! We could be at the grocery store, a sporting goods store or on a date. We are sneaky about it too, it makes it more fun! ;)
HisB0107
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I love pda :) I mean.... as long as you're not groping eachother, go for it! 

DH and I so very much in love, been married for a little over 5 years now. He's been deployed three times, a total of 37 months, so our time together is precious and we take advantage of it. 

doublesweetness
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I have no problem with a little light PDA, but DH isn't into that.

aydensXmommy
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM

We will occasionally. I don't mind the kissing and stuff in public, but when we're walking along and he slaps my butt, that gets a little aggrivating. To me, it is supposed to be something secretive and special, and slapping my butt is neither of those.

piratepixie
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM

i dont mind holding hands or kissing, thats about as far as it goes with us outside of the home.

VarelaClan
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM
A quick kiss or hand holding...yes. A make out session...no. I will slap his butt or stuff like that when I know no one is around. It kinda grosses me out when people are too touchy in public though. There is a difference between showing a little love & being sexual in public.
fenderkw
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I love it, but DH does not. He gets embarrassed haha I love to grab him and kiss him all the time in public, but he gets shy :)

PrettyGirlMyers
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Kissing him and grabbing his butt every chance you got sounds kind of excessive; maybe he felt a little smothered!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlepinkrose
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Me and my husband do allot when people are looking and more when they are not.  We have done some very risky things in public no one was around at the moment. I think it is o.k.  Everyone has there own tolerance and as long as no nudity in public you are cool in my book!

Sweet_Carol_126
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Maybe you thought it was secretly but he was evidently embarrassed a bit because you were going overboard.  Grabbing his butt in public at an acquarium is a bit much.  Were you sure no one could see you, including your boys?  He evidently wasn't.  I do kiss my husband if he is going into a store or leaving me in church to go to his class but it is not a sexy sex, but a closed mouth by kiss.  People who are all over one another is disgusting to others in public.   Maybe he feels more like a sex object that a significant other.  

Maybe you should keep your extra attention for in the bedroom or around the house.  For outside, holding hands, a quick hug or a little closed mouth kiss to say bye or hello is appropriate in the US.  More than that is too much.  In some countries it would land you in jail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)