Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (141-150):
nocalmegan
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM
We do it :) not horribly, but we do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inpraize
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Yep, we're pretty much pda-aholics over here, too. It's been almost 20 years and I'm certain it'll never change. It sometimes catches people off guard though, because there is a 15 year age difference.

Quoting braezmommy89:

Df and I are pda-aholics!! Im not like unzipping his pants and grabbing it but he grabs my butt kisses me holds me from behind etc

Coming from a past relationship where i was only shown attention behind closed doors its refreshing and in a way i feel safe.... that may sound weird but the little touches he gives me lets me know hes not ashamed and hes there, hes got my back haha:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supergirl362
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM

My hubby and I still do it! He isn't big on making out or anything, but every once in a while he'll cop a feel of my rear, or brush up against my boob or something. It keeps our relationship interesting. We've been married for 6 years, together for 10, and have a 5 year old daughter. IMO if we don't keep it interesting, the flame will burn out. We're still in love, and if you don't want to see it, then look away! Lol!

JennPearce
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
We hold hands, hug, & kiss. He puts his arm around me if we are sitting together. Nothing crazy but we are showing each other non-offensive love in public lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
troysmami
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM

i do them.. 

Shani527
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM

We hang on eachother and hold hands but no grabbing butts and kissing every chance we get.

aviatioNation
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Light PDA is fine, but ass grabbing in public-and in front of your kids-is just creepy.

ChristyG2012
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM
My husband and I do a lil PDA. We always hold hands, every now and then we'll pat each others butts affectionately, stop for a quick peck on the lips, sometimes he'll kiss me on top of the head, and every now and then he'll walk behind me with his arms around my shoulders. There's nothing wrong w/ any of those in my opinion. It gets too much when ppl are groping on each others butts or chest or making out and such.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkh615
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM

We hold hands, hug and kiss each other a lot in public. Every now and then he'll do something like grab my butt but I think it's funny. As long as he's not trying to initiate something serious haha He'd never do that though.

Mahonwife09
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM
I love doing that with my husband...idc what anybody says or thinks about it, I will kiss him, hold his hand, grab his butt & everything except actually make out or have sex with him in public...that is just too far. But if you love the person your with then who cares what others think about PDA, if you love that person then that's all that matters! I love my hubby & I am not afraid to show it & neither should other people. It's a great thing to show PDA with the person your with...it shows that person & other people that you really care about the person your with. You should never be ashamed to do that...anybody who is, I'm sorry but your crazy! But that's just me though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN