Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (181-190):
mommythree0508
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 3:12 AM
We aren't into that at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeckyls-mommy
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Not at all. It just depends on how you were raised.
crazymomof4787
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM

My husband does that to me all the time.  Every chance he can get.  LOL!!!   We hold hands all the time when we are out in public.  He wispers things in my ear alot when we are out in public.  We have been together for 16 yrs.  Our kids are all grown and out of the house.  We are dating all over again. 

helema24
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM

my DH and i have been together 9 years and he sneeks a pinch on the butt or kiss when we arent in view of others too i have been known to "accidently" touch his butt even in front of people and ive gotten to where they just think i needed to get by and he was in the way!! :D its normal to sneek a touch or stolen kiss and techniquely its not PDA if you dont have an audience....

helema24
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

yuh we really dont do it in front of people unless its a "accidental" brush as we go past each other. all the nasty type kissing and groping goes on behind closed doors and only thing he does is grab my butt when we are out o fsight in a public place!! otherwise the way we were both raised a hug hand holding or proper pick on the cheek or lips is the only thing others should see.

Quoting mommythree0508:

We aren't into that at all.

CafeMom Tickers
drivenleonian
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM
In my SO's prior relationships, he wasn't given much affection. Our kids think we are only friends, but we both show affection any way we can when we're together. We've been dating 4+ years,
LisaSmock
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM
My hub dose not like anything more then a fast kiss or a no ones looking butt swat but I don't care what I do if I want to kiss him and hug (not make out) him every as we walk threw the mall and you don't like it , don't look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hubby and I do the same thing, lol

lillysnow
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I dont thinl its bad, morr couples need to I think. My hubby dances with me and kisses me im public all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cherrycatt
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I dont make out, but we hold hands or ill put my hand in one of his pockets or hold onto the belt loop. Hes generally the one to grab my butt. As long as its not over the top sexual, I think if you dont like, dont look. I rather see a couple give a lil grope than half these girls wearing nothing and acting like sluts, ugly or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)