Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (191-200):
kmbphx
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I prefer the discrete kiss in public. Enjoy the aquarium and your kids during the day, few kisses ok, then when you are in the privacy of your own home or better your bedroom get busy.

Most of the couples that I know who we're so demonstrative in public are no longer couples. Work on your private times together- and when you're out have fun.
1BlessedMomma11
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

all depends on the person.

My SO doesnt like PDA. But he'll give me hugs and kisses in public as long as it's not alot 

anime.princess
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:37 PM

My dh is the very same way.  In public we just give, at the most, 2 second smoochs and that's it (usually at a bar, concert, or at the movies).  The norm is a  no tongue kiss or hugs (for everything else).  No ass grabbing.

We always hold hands; it's a must!

te_quiero_05
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM

My SO and I display affection in public. 

i don't see anything wrong with it just as long as it keep it "G" rated.  lol!!

LyTe684
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I agree.

Okay this is getting scary. Stop it!

Lol

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

i think you are being weird to do that kinda thing in public. .

we do pda, but just a little hand holding, and kissing. 

you shouldn't be grabbing his butt or anything in public, wether you think it's in private public or not. there are cameras and people all over, and i'm sure people don't want to see it, and sure don't want their kids to see it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM

no you stop it lol.

Quoting LyTe684:

I agree.

Okay this is getting scary. Stop it!

Lol

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

i think you are being weird to do that kinda thing in public. .

we do pda, but just a little hand holding, and kissing. 

you shouldn't be grabbing his butt or anything in public, wether you think it's in private public or not. there are cameras and people all over, and i'm sure people don't want to see it, and sure don't want their kids to see it.

toomanygone1130
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Not at all! I don't mind PDA ... As long as it's kept kind of low key, and PG-13. If people are totally sucking face and/or dry humping then yeah, that's a bit to much. But a little kissy kissy here and a butt grab or two there, isn't that bad.

As for YOU being a perv in public. I think it's just a result of the new element being introduced into your your relationship. I don't think it's weird at all. In fact it's probably quit normal!

tinysmom160
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM

No hubby and I always do PDA and we are older.

StrictMomof2
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM

The more PDA I get the more secure I feel. :) When my hubby is given the chance to do with he does it!! :) I love every second, little touch, and action he does. He even made sure my friends got a picture of him kissing me today, and I felt like a million dollars from it. :)

There are many people who don't like it though, and don't approve of it.

typingCome check out my blog at http://www.tidbitsofexperience.com/. I'd love to have your feedback there.  Also it lets you know more about me and my family. Hope your having a great day.

snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Yep we do sometimes :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN