Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (201-202):
armywife8112011
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM
For me and my hubby its opposite. He feels me up and kisses my fricken everything I feel like. I HATE pda and he hates that I hate it lol. I like to hold hands and a quick peck every now and then. But that's all. He would pick me up and molest my mouth with his 24/7 and constantly have his hand in my pockets if he could lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flobrooks
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Yes. You have been shacking with a person, not your husband, and probably not the father of your children and acting like a silly middle schooler in public places? Go home, there is a time and place for everything and a children's museum is not the place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN