Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (31-40):
neverbeamom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Yep.  ;)  Especially when we're at a concert together lol.

Maybe he's just not used to it.

artistmom889
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM

to each their own...my dh hold hands in public but we don't put on a big 'production;.I  don't think 'in secret' like that is pda. Now, if you're in the middle  of a lobby, for example,with hands all over eachother, that is a bit inconsiderate of others.

side note: When I was  dating my dh, we were at church one time, I was about to grab his butt, secretly, right before I did I realized I was sneaking up on his 'little' brother.They look alike from behind,

MommyMays
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM

DH and I don't do it. When we first started dating in high school we agreed not to even hold hands in public. I just don't want others to feel uncomfortable. 

beeky
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:57 AM

We sure do and we've been married for 23 years.  We are always holding hands and kissing and the kids are always telling us to get a room lol.

yourpassion
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:59 AM
We just hold hands if the kids aren't with us. Otherwise we are holding kids hands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoBrenna
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:26 AM
We hold hands, hug and sometimes a quick kiss but that's about it in public.
AllofFive19
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:32 AM

We PDA.

cmack40487
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:38 AM

We hold hands and give each other pecks every now and then, but no full on make-out sessions.  I do grab his butt occasionally if I'm 100% sure we're alone and he does the same to me.

mrskelby
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My dh is very much into pda; me, I'm shy about it.  He knows that so when he does it, it's not overkill.  I'm glad that he does it because with everything out there vying for his visual attention, it makes me feel good that he chooses to show me he loves me in that way. 

Melanie420
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM

no your not, I do it to my husband and he just laughs but makes me stop so he doesnt get a boner lol its happened before

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN