Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
wigglesmomma22
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM

He will put his arm around me or on the small of my back or hold my hand.  I link my arm through his.  THanks for reminding me:)  I will be making some moves tomorrow when we are out to dinner lol. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM

when we were young horny teenagers, we didn't care, LOL, like most.
we'll kiss in public, hold hands, and done the "grabiness" thing, lol, I don't mind PDA.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

samurai_chica
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM

yes, we kiss and hold hands in public. I'm not going to stop being affectionate just because there are people around. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of our PDA...other people & their opinions never seem to bother me.

Teacher915
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM

my husband does it to me all the time.  I did to him the other day for the first time since I can remember, he enjoyed it.

andiecheyenne
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Not in this group, but I do occasionally. It's mostly hand holding, hugging, sometimes a kiss.... and other days it's like what you were doing with your BF, butt grabbing. lol.

amy0306
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM

My BF is more affectionate in public than I am. I am getting use to it though. It could have been the kids being around? Talk to him about it. See what he says.

geekmommy84
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM

yup :) we do PDA. no sounds like bf doesn't like pda? me and dh do it all the time.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:13 AM
We kiss and grab booties in public. :) And we've been together for 15 yrs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Quoting goddess99:

Me and my dh do it =)

AshieNicole
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Nope when im in a relationship i dont mind a lil PDA....I dont see anything wrong with it...I mean its not like you were dry humping him in public.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)