Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (71-80):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

no. we PDA all the time. i don't think it's weird at all. or maybe i'm wierd, too. lol

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

We are hardcore on PDA ;  ) I'm sure I've annoyed some people

jj_bmom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

My husband is weird about PDA I on the other am big on affection. I mean I won't do it in front of my parents ,aside from a kiss and hugs. But I'll straight up tongue him and grab his butt in public lol he gets all embarrassed because it draws attention but I don't care :)

lyrick24
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM

i would if my husband would let me. i think its something about men. we do hold hands though.

gmadiane
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

your not weird at all dh and I touch each other all the time

ivy801
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Your not weird but he may feel uncomfortable, especially since you just started being around your kids and family together, I wasn't huge on public affection and even more shy showing it around his family, don't know why but it made me uncomfortable. Funny cause I'll pinch his butt walking down the street and kiss him in public, quick peck nothing heavy.

sweetmissy_05
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Nope we don't....we hold hands and stuff that's about it really.
Mommy4000
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM

My husband and I aren't all that lovely dovey. We love each other, we just don't display it physically on a regular basis, but I have had boyfriends in the past where we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and we showed our affection anywhere and everywhere. You're not weird, but maybe he's uncomfortable with it. Maybe you could come to a compromise and just grab his butt half as much lol.

Jenny_Penny89
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I do with my current Boyfriend. He has a nice ass. And he is the sexiest man Ive ever been with so I PDA with him - I dont grab his ass in public though, I do as you and around the corner. LOL!!

Ricanmami1
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM

yes i like PDA but i havent done that in awhile 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN