Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (81-90):
kirstina
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

My hubby doesnt like to kiss in public. We do a kiss and thats it. He doesnt even like to hold hand in public.

bouncingsoul
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Nope..we never do. But, then again, we hardly ever go out together. Even if we do we have both kids. We have a SN son who wanders..so watching him is more important than holding hands or kissing, etc..

Mrs.Brugger
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I'm always touching his back, and sometimes I give him a quick little tushy tweak, and we give quick little kisses. I'm not afraid to touch him or kiss him in public, but you'll never see me making out or 'caught in the moment' bc I don't think that's appropriate.

SaphiraJFire
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM

he's wierd your normal

Maddyjoy3
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I do nearly all the time (when no one's looking duh) lol he never seemed to bother.

mrjonesii
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Not that we haven't done it or that we won't do it I'm just very mindful.  There's a time and place for everything.

OP No you're not weird.  I like that you did it secretly.  To me that shows respect and I respect you for that.

SatyrsMom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Yea we engage and it is fun. If see it like this, if you don't want to see it don't look

kotabearsmama
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

It just depends on the person. I don't judge anyone else if they decide to show PDA but I prefer to keep it behind closed doors myself. I just don't find it in good taste personally. I mean a peck on the cheek or even quick kiss on the lips is fine. Hand holding is fine. Sue me, I'm old fashioned. That's more than you see with a lot of 19 year olds. Lol.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

No, you are not weird....I think it can be fun....in our better days dh used to sneak in little displays when we were out....and sometimes I would tell him we're in the middle of the..(where ever we were at the time)...and he would say "so" and keep playing around some....I miss those days....

aMarieT
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I don't do PDA, and I come from a very affectionate family

hand holding, arm in arm, an occasional hug... sure no problem

but the whole ass grabbing, constant kissing and such.... keep that in the privacy of your home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN