Recycle your old Bras...pls read (I think this is so cool)
Ladies I just came across this site via an article in The Stir...and I am asking any and all of you to consider mailing your old but good bras to them.
Just check out the site and follow their guidelines. There are drop off locations listed on the site as well.
I am going to do this and possibly ask ladies at the local church to do it too.
What is The Bra Recyclers all about?
- We are a textile recycling company focused on doing our part to recycle and reuse bras (textiles) that unnecessarily go to landfills
- We buy and sell recycled bras, which are re-distributed through exporters and organizations to developing countries around the world
- We have created and support a network of Bra Recycling Ambassadors who assist us in providing deserving women with used or unused bras as they transition back to self-sufficiency
What Type of Bras Are Needed?
- Bras in good condition; Clasps and straps need to be functional
- All sizes and styles of bras
- Special needs bras, post breast surgery and maternity bras
Note: If bras are new please keep the tags on the bras. Recipients of the bras appreciate knowing the bras they are receiving are new.
Recovering and Recycling Your Bras
We make it easy for you to recover and recycle all of the old or new bras sitting in your lingerie drawers waiting to be worn by a deserving woman in your community.
Just follow 4 easy steps:
- Wash It. All bras should be washed.
- Tag It. Fill out Bra Recycling Form.
- Box It. Place your bras in a box or large envelope.
- Drop It Off or Mail It to:
3317 S. Higley Rd, Ste 114-441
Gilbert, AZ 85297