Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 6:53 AM
  • 178 Replies
1 mom liked this

My boyfriend and I just had a baby in february, she turned 2 months yesterday. easter sunday. and I found out

that my boyfriend is flirting with a certain girl at his work...over-friendly.

And that he chases girls around the work place...hitting them and they also hit back...

old style firting....

what did I do....was it because i was afraid to have sex with the episiotomy?

because i dont have time to dress sexy...take a shower all the time...fix up my hair...do my make up...

someone please...tell me what i did wrong and how i can talk to him calmly about this.....

my heart is in my stomach it feels like...

We are in a commitment to all those who say we aren't he's my fiance, i just didnt put it up at the time. We are engaged.

I talked to him about it and he said he didnt do anything...but why would my cousin say something like that? he would never say that just to say it... ugh...

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yourpassion
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:09 AM
25 moms liked this
You did nothing wrong. He is making bad choices on his own, regardless of either "side" of the story. Talk to him when you are calm, and try not to escalate. Even though it's probably going to be hard.
Good luck! Hugs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UncertainHopefl
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:11 AM

How can i keep myself calm while talking to him...

Jctanner
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM
4 moms liked this
You did nothing wrong. Relationships change, especially with a new baby. How old are y'all? I would talk to him about it, but don't accuse.. Be careful how you approach the subject. Most men get defensive in that type of situation. Ask what y'all can do to get the spark back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:14 AM
You did nothing, I had a baby 2 mths ago, I still get dressed do my hair and make up every day, and I'm pretty are my hubby is cheating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UncertainHopefl
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

We are 20....how can i talk without accusing....my cousin saw him...when he was working the same shift.

i havent slept all night. i've been awake.

yourpassion
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
11 moms liked this
Instead of just kind of blurting out the situation, maybe ask him if he's happy with your relationship. And go from there. If he asks why you ask, just let him know you feel like he's distancing himself (or whatever you truly feel). I'm not sure I'd confront him about the other first. Although, his actions are hurtful and bad judgement on his part, I think having an open conversation about the relationship you two have would be better than confrontation from the start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

You didn't do anything.  This is not your fault...it is his.  You need to sit down and have a chat with him.  Remain calm and just explain why this behavior hurts you.  Good luck!

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Whaaat???

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

You did nothing, I had a baby 2 mths ago, I still get dressed do my hair and make up every day, and I'm pretty are my hubby is cheating

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs....hope you can work this out...

LovelyLauren55
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Lovely huh, long story, pm if you want me to tell you it

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

Whaaat???

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)